Aaaaaaaw, yeeeah, boys and girls, lookie what Joeyfullystated done give me:
And since we all know awards are high on the list of Gifts Hoody Will Always Accept (another one is diamonds, but in that case I do mostly always give them back – just ask my multiple ex-fiances!), I have no choice but to comply with the rules.
1. Thank the blogger who gave you this award: Thank you thank you thank you, Joey! This act of
ass-kissing undying and completely deserved love and admiration has earned you a place on the Royal Court. Pending further review, your probationary title is Executive Awarder in Charge of Awards.
2. Share 7 things about yourself: Well, hell, I’m the Queen of Oversharing (among many other things), so I’m running out of shit y’all don’t know. Lessee…
- I am currently re-watching the new (well, 2005) version of Battlestar Galactica thanks to the magic of OnDemand, and I have to say, I love it just as much now as I did when it first came out.
- I have an irrational love for Lee Adama.
- I have been known to make an entire meal out of nothing but appetizers. Many, many appetizers.
- As a working journalist in New Jersey, I am taking entirely too much pleasure in the scandal surrounding Governor Christie.
- I took one… yes, ONE… cheerleading class when I was a wee child. Needless to say, it didn’t take.
- I have bitten my nails my whole life. At present, I have exactly two nails past my fingertips – both the pinky nails. Yes, I look like a cokehead.
- I could give absolutely two shits about who wins this year’s Super Bowl… as long as it’s the Broncos.
3/4. Nominate 15 bloggers/Notify the nominees. Well, this one’s easy – Royal Court, you’re up. Voices, now’s your chance for a possible promotion. Consider this your notification, since if you’re not reading my posts you don’t deserve an award anyway!
5. Put the logo of the award on your blog. Sure will, just gimme a second to remember how…