Well, I’ll be damned.
That there is another fabulous award from the amazing Leauxra of Does This Make My Blog Look Fat?. The rules for this one are pretty straightforward: As the badge would indicate, I’m supposed to award it to 3 bloggers who I’d like to know more about… then reveal 3 things about me you may not know.
First things first, though. Let’s all take a look at the lovely things Leauxra had to say about moi:
“Hoodyhoo of… hoodyhoo. Of course you read Ms. Hoo. Who doesn’t read her? I heard a rumor that she’s back around after kicking the shit out of some of her internal organs. Yay!”
“Who doesn’t read her???” Check’s in the mail, Leauxra, just don’t cash it for awhile! : )
Now onto the nominees:
- Frequent commenter and (gasp!) male person, Brett Minor of Transformed Nonconformist. Brett gets the nod for his unique solution to avoiding post-apocolypse stress: “I will be dead.”
- Dana the Biped is up next from Five Legs Between Us. Anyone who will give a gun to a possum is someone we need to get to know better!
- My latest protege, Cinema Sugar. In my continuing effort to force others to blog, I thought this might give CS the impetus to “write something, dammit!” I reserve the right to label anything she may say about me as a foul and baseless lie… unless it’s flattering, of course!
Now, onto the second part. I’m not known for my lack of disclosure, but I’ll try to find some new dirt about me…
- I once hucked a (full) beer can at a then-boyfriend to stop him from peeing in the yard at a party (hey, the cops mighta seen!). I meant to hit NEAR him to startle him and make him pee himself… instead, I knocked his ass unconscious.
- At the ripe old age of 35, I still practice the “school clothes” method of wardrobe maintenance. That means I take off my “good clothes” the minute I come in the door and sit around in a t-shirt and underpants. If you’re lucky, I’ll put on shorts.
- I have been known to sleep in the bathtub the whole night ON PURPOSE. Sometimes it’s the only thing that makes my knees feel better, and I DO use a (soon-to-be-soaking-wet) towel as a blanket. Waking up sucks, though.
Alright, Hooligans! The nominees HAVE to do it, but the rest of y’all are welcome to share as well!