Yeah, right, like I have those! But anyway, there are a few things I’ve learned lately that may come in handy at some point.
1. Even that fine-ass little booger who plays Jason Stackhouse cannot make a movie about evil ventriloquist dummies okay to watch.
2. The damn people at the Guide Channel have no fucking clue what the movies are about. Seriously, the word “dummies” never appeared in the description! OR I WOULDN’T HAVE WATCHED IT.
3. I will, however, watch Vincent Price in ANYTHING — up to and including “Vincent Price Does His Taxes” or “Vincent Price Makes a Flan.”
4. The DVR is rapidly becoming a replacement for all the movies I have on VHS and DVD… there’s shit ON there, but it’s nothing I wanna watch!
5. That new show, “Terra Nova?” FUCKING. EPIC.
AND BONUS: Marceau loves his Mommy best at around 1:30am… just a few scant hours before she has to get up. This matters not as he sticks his nose in my mouth and purrs like a lawnmower engine.