The Weasel and I went out to dinner Wednesday for the anniversary meal, and we were going to go to a really good Italian place where we did a wedding a few weeks ago, but then we weren’t massive-pile-of-Italian-food hungry, so we went down the hill to this little yuppie joint that serves tapas and drinks (take THAT, junior high English teacher!). And I have discovered some things I feel I should share with y’all.
1. When the bartender asks if you want your mojito in a small glass or a large glass, it is not like McDonald’s. The large glass apparently includes mixer… the small glass is just rum and mint in a cup.
2. Three cups of rum is about 2 too many.
3. The super-hot platform shoes you couldn’t stand up in BEFORE the 3 cups of rum… will actually get easier to walk in once you’re hammered.
4. Until you step in the hole in the sidewalk.
5. Sidewalks are hard.
6. I am apprarently quite amusing when I have consumed 3 cups of rum… according to Chuckweasel, I make weird noises, fall over a lot (what else is new?) and get up in the middle of the night to eat mushrooms with bleu cheese dip.
Conclusion: I am a fun time… but Chuckweasel needs to drink more so he will not remember my antics. And show some sympathy for my shoe-related disability.