This week feels like she’s just a-draggin’, y’all, and my brain is full of snot and nonsense… so here’s some of it.
1. Emergen-C may in fact be the only reason I’m still alive right now with all the sickly fuckers around work — that stuff makes you feel like you could arm wrestle Jesus!
2. I’m becoming disappointed in My Strange Addiction… it seems to be turning more and more into “People Who Just Need a Smack.” I mean, the girl who’s in her fucking twenties and still sucks her thumb IN PUBLIC no less? Fucking STOP that, nuff said!
3. On the Chuckweasel’s Firing Front– proof that karma exists! First one of the fuckers responsible was out sick for A WEEK with some kind of death-flu… then their computers got all fucked up (even worse than mine, if you can imagine!)… and now the sickly one has caught somebody trying to break into his car! Damn, y’all! They GOT to stop telling me this shit when I’m wearing my tight bra, I could bust a rib!
4. Callie Jean’s new favorite game is “Laundry Pile Foxholes.” Basically, she hunkers down behind one pile waiting to be washed, then suddenly leaps up and lands behind another one, all the while making the crazy ears-laid-back face and lashing her tail. Then she grabs a toy or a wad of paper and drags it in with her as a “hostage” — that cat ain’t right.
5. On a related note — no matter how much you love your pet… it is extremely disconcerting when they roll around ecstatically in a pile of your unwashed underwear.
That should do for now — Chuckweasel and I are going out to the Red Lobster for a belated Valentine’s Day dinner tonight (it has to be tonight since tomorrow we start working at the bar!), so when next we meet, I’ll be chock full of fried fish and mojitos. Also those cheddar biscuits, ’cause Chuckweasel, being the world’s most perfect man, DOES NOT LIKE THEM –so I get them all.